Thursday, August 14, 2008

Time Flies!!

I will post some pics of the first day of school shortly. As I sit and think about what it is like to have a 2nd grader and a kid in kindergarten, I just have to laugh. Am I really that old and does time really go that fast??! Amazinly it does and what a great time of life we are in. To have the opportunity to be there for the first day of school with my kids was fantastic!! I wanted my Dad to be there when I was younger and had my first day of school, but he was already long gone to work and never really had that chance. I am sure he wanted to be there, but work was necessary and he needed to be at the garage. I just hope that I can give my kids a childhood that can compare to the same great childhood that I had.

1 comment:

Julz said...

OK Lafe it's been a few months since you posted, come on you can do better than that!