Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Arizona Winters make for the best Summers!!




We love the lake!!!!! Puts a smile on my face every time I see these four!!


Wow! I thought that I was so up to date with my blog and as I read and look at other blogs, I wonder if my life will ever be as exciting...

It seems like people go ALL out to make sure that their blog is so fantastic, that they lose track of real life. I know that in our family, we have lots of great times, but we have a lot of not so fun times too. Some of the best times of life come after the trials.

Anyway, life is good. I found out today that my little Emma has Pneumonia. What a tough trial. She has struggled with the idea that her body is that sick and the reactions to the medication aren't that fun. I feel for her sweet soul and know that in a week or so, she will be lighting up our home with her funny jokes and big smile.

Luckily, Kaden and Gracyn have yet to get any of it and we hope they won't. They are both doing great and Gracyn takes the cake right now for the funny things she says and the funny things she does. She really is on fire with making up songs about whatever she is doing. For example, a song about putting on her clothes. A song about eating dinner or picking up her toys. A song about playing in the dirt while at Kaden's baseball game. She can go on and on and it is so fantastic!! I could listen to it all day long and Jaime just laughs because she does listen to it all day long and wishes sometimes it would stop. :)

Jaime seems to take it all in stride. She is a great Mom and does such a fabulous job at keeping the house up, the kids in school, homework done, scouts and dance attended, and a million other great things to make life easy and fun for all of us. She even still manages to beat the kids at GO FISH every once in a while too!! Way to go Jaime!! You are the BEST!!!




3 comments:

stacy said...

uuummmm YEAH! you obviously haven't seen my blog...totally keepin it real! nothin fancy about the benintendis. just be careful if you look cause there are things on that blog that men might not be excited about. so maybe you might send your wife over to read it and then she can report back to you. :)

so sorry about little emma, nothing worse than super sick kids. i even have apost about that from about two weeks ago. :) i hope shes better soon and that noone else gets it.

Julz said...

You forgot to say that Jaime does all those great things for your family and then she runs triathelons too! Hope Emma gets better soon.

Tina ♥ said...

Good to hear you guys are doing well!! Hope your little girl gets better soon. It's not fun when our kids get sick! You guys look so cute in your picture, and haven't changed a bit. Can you believe we just celebrated our 12th anniversary? Time flies since those softball days.
My blog is just a hobby, wasting time on the computer, but something that I love to do!