

Boating is one of my favorite things on the entire earth to do. My Mom and Dad had a boat before any of us kids were born. They had a boat throughout my entire life and for me to get a boat for my own family was a HUGE life step. So, a few years ago, Jaime and I made that step and what a glorious addition it has been to our family. I kind of think of my boat as a son of mine, but really it just makes great memories for us. Kaden started to ski at age 7. Emma got it at 6. Our sweet Gracyn got it this year at Lake Powell at age 4!!! She screamed and cried and I got it all on video, but no still pictures. Bummer!! I do have Kaden and Emma for starters and will get Gracyn up here as soon as I get some pics.
WAY TO GO KIDS!!!!
1 comment:
What a blast! Congratulations on the new addition - you deserve it!!!
Post a Comment