Sunday, May 17, 2009

Belated Birthday blog!



So Gracyn had a birthday within the last few months and I didn't post anything about her. I'm not the best father in the world, but it's never too late to change!!

Gracyn turned 4 this month. What a fantastic little girl we have in our family. She might be the caboose for now, but with that title she brings all the stubbornness, feistyness(sp?), and excitement that I can handle! On the other hand, she is the sweetness, most musical little singer on the planet. She has a song for everything. Whether it's about a dog named Duke and a cat named Diamond who like to play together and go on hikes with Gracyn, or maybe a princess that saves a goat just so she can ride him in a parade! She can go non stop. I don't know how she does it, but I do know that I love every minute of it! She brings so much light to my life and happiness to our family. She makes us laugh all the time and we love her for it. Gracyn, you are the most wonderful little girl and you are sooooooo loved!



No comments: