Sunday, May 17, 2009

Belated Birthday cont.






Kaden had his birthday this month and turned 9!!!! Now that is just as crazy as seeing a dog with 3 legs! :) So where do I start with my boy..... Kaden Everest, what a great son you are and oh how I wish I had 5 more just like you! I could then live on a ranch and have my boys and girls around me working side by side. What a great life that would be. Kaden has brought so much happiness and joy into all of his family members lives. He too makes us laugh all the time and feel just happy to be around him. He is extremely polite to all those other folks around him and he does his best to make the little kids around him feel loved and special. He has a gift for many things and he uses his talents to bless others. He is a great example to his sisters even if he does tease them all the time!! They usually get him back by tag teaming and wrestling him to the ground! What a great family night that is!!




1 comment:

Tina ♥ said...

Kids grow up way too fast, huh? Your kids are so cute! I hope they had a good birthday!